Netflix, the world’s largest video streaming company, has announced it is working on a documentary that deals with the aftermath of the Quadrigacx saga. According to brief descriptions, the documentary titled; “Trust No One: The Hunt for the Crypto King,” deals with how the users affected by the death of Quadrigacx’s CEO Gerry Cotten try […]
Close to being yet another annoyingly false media piece on how ‘hard’ it is to live on cryptocurrency, the Netflix of China, Iqiyi, followed a woman attempting just that for 21 days. Bitcoiners have been doing so for years through various service providers, exchanges, and, yes, even peer-to-peer, yet the clearly untrue ‘hard’ narrative is […]
The post China During Crypto Ban: One Woman Tries to Live on Bitcoin appeared first on Bitcoin News.
- Italian Parliament Approves 26% Tax for Cryptocurrency Gains in 2023 Budget Law
- Argentina Signs Automatic Tax Data Sharing Agreement With the United States
- The Different Types of Consensus Algorithms in Blockchain Platforms
- Elon Musk Says Twitter to Charge $8 per Month for Blue Checkmark Verification — Plans to Reward Content Creators
- Satoshi Nakamoto’s Seminal Bitcoin White Paper Turns 14 Today