N26, a German online neobank, has announced it will get into the cryptocurrency trading business this year. The announcement was made by Max Tayenthal, co-founder and a CEO of the company, who pondered whether focusing on cryptocurrency instead of going global may have been a better idea. The company closed operations in the U.K. and […]
Revolut Metal is the latest offering from the United Kingdom-based digital bank, Revolut. It claims to return cryptocurrency cash back on purchases, higher withdrawal limits, and even a personal concierge service. Offered initially to its 10,000 strong premium clients, Revolut intends to open the card to everyone in order to meet demand. Also read: GPU […]
The post Bitcoin ATM Card Goes Metal, Offering Cryptocurrency Cash Back appeared first on Bitcoin News.
- Italian Parliament Approves 26% Tax for Cryptocurrency Gains in 2023 Budget Law
- Argentina Signs Automatic Tax Data Sharing Agreement With the United States
- The Different Types of Consensus Algorithms in Blockchain Platforms
- Elon Musk Says Twitter to Charge $8 per Month for Blue Checkmark Verification — Plans to Reward Content Creators
- Satoshi Nakamoto’s Seminal Bitcoin White Paper Turns 14 Today