Netflix, the world’s largest video streaming company, has announced it is working on a documentary that deals with the aftermath of the Quadrigacx saga. According to brief descriptions, the documentary titled; “Trust No One: The Hunt for the Crypto King,” deals with how the users affected by the death of Quadrigacx’s CEO Gerry Cotten try […]
Sergio Goschenko September 27, 2021 0
- Elon Musk’s $258 Billion Dogecoin Lawsuit Grows as New Defendants, DOGE Investors Join
- Crypto ATM Company Bitbase Prepares to Open Operations in Venezuela This Year
- Unstoppable Domains Review: How Does Unstoppable Domains Work?
- Elon Musk Challenges Twitter’s CEO to Public Debate on Fake Accounts and Spam Bots
- Portuguese Banks Close Accounts of Crypto Exchanges, Media Reveals