Bitfury, the leading non-Chinese bitcoin mining hardware manufacturer, is reportedly planning to go public in the next 12 months. This would constitute one of the largest listings of a European-based cryptocurrency mining hardware company to date. The company had a valuation of $1 billion dollars after its latest funding round, and is backed by companies […]
Sergio Goschenko October 11, 2021 0
- Elon Musk’s $258 Billion Dogecoin Lawsuit Grows as New Defendants, DOGE Investors Join
- Crypto ATM Company Bitbase Prepares to Open Operations in Venezuela This Year
- Unstoppable Domains Review: How Does Unstoppable Domains Work?
- Elon Musk Challenges Twitter’s CEO to Public Debate on Fake Accounts and Spam Bots
- Portuguese Banks Close Accounts of Crypto Exchanges, Media Reveals