Many of the debates around block size in Bitcoin operate under the false premise that the question can even be properly answered by a central authority. But markets are better at deciding these questions and block sizes and fee costs should be worked out by miners and users, not development committees. Also read: How is […]
Deryk Makgill January 24, 2020 0
- Elon Musk’s $258 Billion Dogecoin Lawsuit Grows as New Defendants, DOGE Investors Join
- Crypto ATM Company Bitbase Prepares to Open Operations in Venezuela This Year
- Unstoppable Domains Review: How Does Unstoppable Domains Work?
- Elon Musk Challenges Twitter’s CEO to Public Debate on Fake Accounts and Spam Bots
- Portuguese Banks Close Accounts of Crypto Exchanges, Media Reveals