Some people call them cryptocurrencies. Others call them altcoins or alts. But to many they’re known as shitcoins: digital currencies that are like bitcoin but, well, crappier. Sure, they may boast faster transactions and lower fees, but they lack the brand recognition, network effects and catchy name. Without, they were destined to be doomed. Also […]
Kai Sedgwick November 27, 2017 0
- Elon Musk’s $258 Billion Dogecoin Lawsuit Grows as New Defendants, DOGE Investors Join
- Crypto ATM Company Bitbase Prepares to Open Operations in Venezuela This Year
- Unstoppable Domains Review: How Does Unstoppable Domains Work?
- Elon Musk Challenges Twitter’s CEO to Public Debate on Fake Accounts and Spam Bots
- Portuguese Banks Close Accounts of Crypto Exchanges, Media Reveals