The government-owned post office in Liechtenstein has begun offering a cryptocurrency exchange service. Initially, the post office in the capital city of Vaduz will sell BTC, with four more cryptocurrencies planned. The service is in partnership with Zug-based Värdex Suisse, the operator of “the largest crypto ATM network in Switzerland.” Also read: Indian Supreme Court Moves […]
Kevin Helms February 16, 2019 0
- Elon Musk’s $258 Billion Dogecoin Lawsuit Grows as New Defendants, DOGE Investors Join
- Crypto ATM Company Bitbase Prepares to Open Operations in Venezuela This Year
- Unstoppable Domains Review: How Does Unstoppable Domains Work?
- Elon Musk Challenges Twitter’s CEO to Public Debate on Fake Accounts and Spam Bots
- Portuguese Banks Close Accounts of Crypto Exchanges, Media Reveals