A Finland-based law firm, Nordic Law, made an announcement Thursday they would begin accepting bitcoin payments for legal services rendered. Specializing in business and law, the firm recognized their clients’ needs for leveraging alternative forms of payment. Also read: Remittance Startup Bitspark Drops Bitcoin Over Network Fees The company blog explains: “We have received several inquiries […]
Sterlin Lujan October 13, 2017 0
- Elon Musk’s $258 Billion Dogecoin Lawsuit Grows as New Defendants, DOGE Investors Join
- Crypto ATM Company Bitbase Prepares to Open Operations in Venezuela This Year
- Unstoppable Domains Review: How Does Unstoppable Domains Work?
- Elon Musk Challenges Twitter’s CEO to Public Debate on Fake Accounts and Spam Bots
- Portuguese Banks Close Accounts of Crypto Exchanges, Media Reveals