Today Thursday, Nov. 15, a majority of the cryptocurrency community is fixated on the contentious Bitcoin Cash (BCH) hard fork and watching the spectacle with great anticipation. At approximately 1:00 p.m. EST miners backing both implementations started the fork process in order to change the Bitcoin Cash protocol ruleset. Currently, at the time of publication, […]
Jamie Redman November 15, 2018 0
- Elon Musk’s $258 Billion Dogecoin Lawsuit Grows as New Defendants, DOGE Investors Join
- Crypto ATM Company Bitbase Prepares to Open Operations in Venezuela This Year
- Unstoppable Domains Review: How Does Unstoppable Domains Work?
- Elon Musk Challenges Twitter’s CEO to Public Debate on Fake Accounts and Spam Bots
- Portuguese Banks Close Accounts of Crypto Exchanges, Media Reveals