One of Britain’s best known breweries is welcoming Bitcoin Cashers to its new bar. Scottish firm Brewdog, which boasts of making “beer for punks”, will be giving away £3,000 (US $4,000) at the opening of its Canary Wharf bar on October 19. The bar will be accepting BCH (and BTC) as payment, funded with the […]
Kai Sedgwick October 6, 2018 0
- Elon Musk’s $258 Billion Dogecoin Lawsuit Grows as New Defendants, DOGE Investors Join
- Crypto ATM Company Bitbase Prepares to Open Operations in Venezuela This Year
- Unstoppable Domains Review: How Does Unstoppable Domains Work?
- Elon Musk Challenges Twitter’s CEO to Public Debate on Fake Accounts and Spam Bots
- Portuguese Banks Close Accounts of Crypto Exchanges, Media Reveals