Bitstamp has confirmed that it has been acquired by a European subsidiary of a South Korean corporation. Nejc Kodrič will remain the CEO of the exchange. The Korean group also owns gaming giant Nexon and Korbit, the country’s fourth largest crypto exchange. Also read: Yahoo! Japan Confirms Entrance Into the Crypto Space Bitstamp Acquired The oldest […]
Kevin Helms October 30, 2018 0
- Elon Musk’s $258 Billion Dogecoin Lawsuit Grows as New Defendants, DOGE Investors Join
- Crypto ATM Company Bitbase Prepares to Open Operations in Venezuela This Year
- Unstoppable Domains Review: How Does Unstoppable Domains Work?
- Elon Musk Challenges Twitter’s CEO to Public Debate on Fake Accounts and Spam Bots
- Portuguese Banks Close Accounts of Crypto Exchanges, Media Reveals