Lamassu, a Portuguese Bitcoin ATM manufacturer, has unveiled three new machines comprising its “next generation” of cryptocurrency ATMs. Also Read: Japan Roundup: Bitflyer Restructures, Zaif Suspends New Member Registrations Lamassu Launches New Cryptocurrency ATMs Lamassu has launched its new ‘Sintra’ range of cryptocurrency ATMs – the Sintra, Sintra Forte, and Douro II. All of the machines […]
Samuel Haig October 3, 2018 0
- Elon Musk’s $258 Billion Dogecoin Lawsuit Grows as New Defendants, DOGE Investors Join
- Crypto ATM Company Bitbase Prepares to Open Operations in Venezuela This Year
- Unstoppable Domains Review: How Does Unstoppable Domains Work?
- Elon Musk Challenges Twitter’s CEO to Public Debate on Fake Accounts and Spam Bots
- Portuguese Banks Close Accounts of Crypto Exchanges, Media Reveals