RT has reported that citizens of the Russian city of Irkutsk in Siberia have been using cryptocurrency mining to heat their homes. Irkutsk has attracted many cryptocurrency miners due to the city’s cheap power prices. Also Read: Bitcoin ATMs On the Rise in Russia Two Irkutsk Entrepreneurs Have Developed an Underfloor Heating System Connected to Mining […]
Samuel Haig November 2, 2017 0
- Elon Musk’s $258 Billion Dogecoin Lawsuit Grows as New Defendants, DOGE Investors Join
- Crypto ATM Company Bitbase Prepares to Open Operations in Venezuela This Year
- Unstoppable Domains Review: How Does Unstoppable Domains Work?
- Elon Musk Challenges Twitter’s CEO to Public Debate on Fake Accounts and Spam Bots
- Portuguese Banks Close Accounts of Crypto Exchanges, Media Reveals