“The horse is here to stay but the automobile is only a novelty – a fad.” So scolded a bank president in 1903, warning Henry Ford’s lawyer not to invest in the motor company. 80 years later, inventor Marty Cooper predicted: “Cellular phones will absolutely not replace local wire systems.” And, 30 years after that, […]
Kai Sedgwick December 9, 2017 0
- Elon Musk’s $258 Billion Dogecoin Lawsuit Grows as New Defendants, DOGE Investors Join
- Crypto ATM Company Bitbase Prepares to Open Operations in Venezuela This Year
- Unstoppable Domains Review: How Does Unstoppable Domains Work?
- Elon Musk Challenges Twitter’s CEO to Public Debate on Fake Accounts and Spam Bots
- Portuguese Banks Close Accounts of Crypto Exchanges, Media Reveals