The following opinion piece was written by Jonald Fyookball. So you’ve heard of Bitcoin Cash — one of the top cryptocurrencies along with BTC and Ethereum. But why does it exist? Is it a cheap copy of Bitcoin? A pump-and-dump scheme? An attempt to hijack the brand and attack Bitcoin? In my estimation, the opposite […]
OP-ED February 2, 2018 0
- Elon Musk’s $258 Billion Dogecoin Lawsuit Grows as New Defendants, DOGE Investors Join
- Crypto ATM Company Bitbase Prepares to Open Operations in Venezuela This Year
- Unstoppable Domains Review: How Does Unstoppable Domains Work?
- Elon Musk Challenges Twitter’s CEO to Public Debate on Fake Accounts and Spam Bots
- Portuguese Banks Close Accounts of Crypto Exchanges, Media Reveals