Bitfinex has vigorously refuted claims that it and its Tether stablecoin are on the brink of insolvency. Rumors have surrounded the opaque exchange for over a year, but have intensified in the past month. “Bitfinex is not insolvent, and a constant stream of Medium articles claiming otherwise is not going to change this,” asserts a […]
Kai Sedgwick October 7, 2018 0
- Elon Musk’s $258 Billion Dogecoin Lawsuit Grows as New Defendants, DOGE Investors Join
- Crypto ATM Company Bitbase Prepares to Open Operations in Venezuela This Year
- Unstoppable Domains Review: How Does Unstoppable Domains Work?
- Elon Musk Challenges Twitter’s CEO to Public Debate on Fake Accounts and Spam Bots
- Portuguese Banks Close Accounts of Crypto Exchanges, Media Reveals