2018 hasn’t been kind to cryptocurrencies, with every major asset except for BNB recording a loss for the year to date. Dash has been particularly hard hit, slipping from 7th to 14th by market cap, and down 92% from its all-time high. A growing schism, culminating in a motion to replace Dash CEO Ryan Taylor, […]
Kai Sedgwick August 24, 2018 0
- Elon Musk’s $258 Billion Dogecoin Lawsuit Grows as New Defendants, DOGE Investors Join
- Crypto ATM Company Bitbase Prepares to Open Operations in Venezuela This Year
- Unstoppable Domains Review: How Does Unstoppable Domains Work?
- Elon Musk Challenges Twitter’s CEO to Public Debate on Fake Accounts and Spam Bots
- Portuguese Banks Close Accounts of Crypto Exchanges, Media Reveals