Cryptocurrency loans service Nexo has confirmed it is adding support for bitcoin cash (BCH). The Switzerland-based lending platform offers crypto-fiat loans from upwards of $1,000, with no credit checks required as collateral. BCH holders will be able to stake their cryptocurrency as collateral and obtain instant funding in more than 40 fiat currencies. Also read: Japanese […]
Kai Sedgwick October 23, 2018 0
- Elon Musk’s $258 Billion Dogecoin Lawsuit Grows as New Defendants, DOGE Investors Join
- Crypto ATM Company Bitbase Prepares to Open Operations in Venezuela This Year
- Unstoppable Domains Review: How Does Unstoppable Domains Work?
- Elon Musk Challenges Twitter’s CEO to Public Debate on Fake Accounts and Spam Bots
- Portuguese Banks Close Accounts of Crypto Exchanges, Media Reveals