Coindash has announced that 20,000 ETH have been sent to the company’s wallet from the address associated with the hacker that stole approximately 37,000 ETH during the company’s ICO last year. The transaction constitutes the second instance in which the hacker has returned funds to Coindash. Also Read:Japanese Police Reveal 669 Money Laundering Cases Tied […]
Samuel Haig February 25, 2018 0
- Elon Musk’s $258 Billion Dogecoin Lawsuit Grows as New Defendants, DOGE Investors Join
- Crypto ATM Company Bitbase Prepares to Open Operations in Venezuela This Year
- Unstoppable Domains Review: How Does Unstoppable Domains Work?
- Elon Musk Challenges Twitter’s CEO to Public Debate on Fake Accounts and Spam Bots
- Portuguese Banks Close Accounts of Crypto Exchanges, Media Reveals