The first quarter of 2018 is on record as the worst in bitcoin’s price history. Just shy of 115 billion USD in market capitalization has been erased. Nearly half of its price from the start of this year is gone. For those relatively new to the ecosystem, it might seem like the time to panic […]
C. Edward Kelso April 4, 2018 0
- Elon Musk’s $258 Billion Dogecoin Lawsuit Grows as New Defendants, DOGE Investors Join
- Crypto ATM Company Bitbase Prepares to Open Operations in Venezuela This Year
- Unstoppable Domains Review: How Does Unstoppable Domains Work?
- Elon Musk Challenges Twitter’s CEO to Public Debate on Fake Accounts and Spam Bots
- Portuguese Banks Close Accounts of Crypto Exchanges, Media Reveals