The campaign to see bitcoin withdrawn from third-party wallets to private wallets on Jan. 3 is gaining traction. Over the past week, hundreds of Twitter accounts, including those operated by prominent figures such as Nick Szabo, have appended “[Jan/3 🔑]” to their Twitter handle to show support for the operation, timed to coincide with Bitcoin’s […]
Kai Sedgwick December 17, 2018 0
- Elon Musk’s $258 Billion Dogecoin Lawsuit Grows as New Defendants, DOGE Investors Join
- Crypto ATM Company Bitbase Prepares to Open Operations in Venezuela This Year
- Unstoppable Domains Review: How Does Unstoppable Domains Work?
- Elon Musk Challenges Twitter’s CEO to Public Debate on Fake Accounts and Spam Bots
- Portuguese Banks Close Accounts of Crypto Exchanges, Media Reveals