Bitcoin Cash (BCH) markets have been extremely bullish over the past two days after hovering in the $300 range for a solid week. Currently, one BCH is averaging $550 per token, and the market has pushed Ripple out of the way by taking the third highest market capitalization position. Also read: Venezuelan Bitcoin Mining Continues […]
Jamie Redman August 18, 2017 0
- Elon Musk’s $258 Billion Dogecoin Lawsuit Grows as New Defendants, DOGE Investors Join
- Crypto ATM Company Bitbase Prepares to Open Operations in Venezuela This Year
- Unstoppable Domains Review: How Does Unstoppable Domains Work?
- Elon Musk Challenges Twitter’s CEO to Public Debate on Fake Accounts and Spam Bots
- Portuguese Banks Close Accounts of Crypto Exchanges, Media Reveals