It’s been a horrible year for cryptocurrency. Assets down an average of 90 percent, constant despair and each new day bringing fresh horror. Who’d want to be a bitcoin trader? But when you zoom out beyond the cryptosphere to gain some perspective, it turns out that crypto’s not doing so badly after all. With trillions […]
Kai Sedgwick November 21, 2018 0
- Elon Musk’s $258 Billion Dogecoin Lawsuit Grows as New Defendants, DOGE Investors Join
- Crypto ATM Company Bitbase Prepares to Open Operations in Venezuela This Year
- Unstoppable Domains Review: How Does Unstoppable Domains Work?
- Elon Musk Challenges Twitter’s CEO to Public Debate on Fake Accounts and Spam Bots
- Portuguese Banks Close Accounts of Crypto Exchanges, Media Reveals