A Russian design studio has developed a “beautiful” cryptocurrency mining rig. The fashionable “Freer” is a modular, customizable home mining device. It comes in different colors, displays and sets of ports, depending on the requirements of the client. Meanwhile, members of the Russian crypto community have urged the government to classify individual miners as self-employed which […]
Lubomir Tassev September 4, 2018 0
- Elon Musk’s $258 Billion Dogecoin Lawsuit Grows as New Defendants, DOGE Investors Join
- Crypto ATM Company Bitbase Prepares to Open Operations in Venezuela This Year
- Unstoppable Domains Review: How Does Unstoppable Domains Work?
- Elon Musk Challenges Twitter’s CEO to Public Debate on Fake Accounts and Spam Bots
- Portuguese Banks Close Accounts of Crypto Exchanges, Media Reveals