In late 2017 the bitcoin payment processor Bitpay revealed it would add the ability to process payments for multiple blockchains — starting first with the bitcoin cash (BCH) chain. Now on Thursday, the Atlanta-based company announced that BCH transfers can be applied to the firm’s Visa card invoice loads. Also Read: Dutch Bank That Once Called […]
Jamie Redman March 2, 2018 0
- Elon Musk’s $258 Billion Dogecoin Lawsuit Grows as New Defendants, DOGE Investors Join
- Crypto ATM Company Bitbase Prepares to Open Operations in Venezuela This Year
- Unstoppable Domains Review: How Does Unstoppable Domains Work?
- Elon Musk Challenges Twitter’s CEO to Public Debate on Fake Accounts and Spam Bots
- Portuguese Banks Close Accounts of Crypto Exchanges, Media Reveals