The $258 billion lawsuit filed against Elon Musk, Tesla, and Spacex over their dogecoin promotion has expanded with new defendants and DOGE investors added. The plaintiffs allege that the meme cryptocurrency dogecoin is a Ponzi scheme, emphasizing that Musk and his companies “falsely and deceptively claim that dogecoin is a legitimate investment when it has […]
Kevin Helms September 9, 2022 0
- Elon Musk’s $258 Billion Dogecoin Lawsuit Grows as New Defendants, DOGE Investors Join
- Crypto ATM Company Bitbase Prepares to Open Operations in Venezuela This Year
- Unstoppable Domains Review: How Does Unstoppable Domains Work?
- Elon Musk Challenges Twitter’s CEO to Public Debate on Fake Accounts and Spam Bots
- Portuguese Banks Close Accounts of Crypto Exchanges, Media Reveals