Elon Musk has tweeted that dogecoin is the people’s crypto shortly after the billionaire pledged to go off the social media platform for a while. Incidentally, the token, which traded at $0.0411 on February 3, surged to $0.0588 just as Musk was tweeting. However, at the time of writing, the token appeared to have retreated […]
Terence Zimwara February 4, 2021 0
- Elon Musk’s $258 Billion Dogecoin Lawsuit Grows as New Defendants, DOGE Investors Join
- Crypto ATM Company Bitbase Prepares to Open Operations in Venezuela This Year
- Unstoppable Domains Review: How Does Unstoppable Domains Work?
- Elon Musk Challenges Twitter’s CEO to Public Debate on Fake Accounts and Spam Bots
- Portuguese Banks Close Accounts of Crypto Exchanges, Media Reveals