A recent survey of 10,000 men and women across Japan shows that 88% of them have heard of bitcoin. Among those that have bitcoin, 47% said that they have used it in retail stores but long-term investment is most respondents’ main reason for purchasing bitcoin. Also read: Local Japanese Government Considers ICO to Revitalize Region 88% […]
Kevin Helms November 20, 2017 0
- Elon Musk’s $258 Billion Dogecoin Lawsuit Grows as New Defendants, DOGE Investors Join
- Crypto ATM Company Bitbase Prepares to Open Operations in Venezuela This Year
- Unstoppable Domains Review: How Does Unstoppable Domains Work?
- Elon Musk Challenges Twitter’s CEO to Public Debate on Fake Accounts and Spam Bots
- Portuguese Banks Close Accounts of Crypto Exchanges, Media Reveals