A South Korean district court has ruled for the first time regarding the nature of digital currencies. In the case where 216 bitcoins were seized by the police as criminal proceeds, the court ruled that it is inappropriate to confiscate bitcoins. Also read: South Korea to Dispose of 216 Bitcoins in First Public Auction The Court’s Ruling […]
Kevin Helms September 9, 2017 0
- Elon Musk’s $258 Billion Dogecoin Lawsuit Grows as New Defendants, DOGE Investors Join
- Crypto ATM Company Bitbase Prepares to Open Operations in Venezuela This Year
- Unstoppable Domains Review: How Does Unstoppable Domains Work?
- Elon Musk Challenges Twitter’s CEO to Public Debate on Fake Accounts and Spam Bots
- Portuguese Banks Close Accounts of Crypto Exchanges, Media Reveals