Air travelers will soon be able to spend some satoshis in stores and cafes at Brisbane Airport. Major retailers will be accepting several cryptocurrencies, including bitcoin. The promise: “unprecedented digital currency experience” in the airport terminals. More than 20 merchants in the Brisbane area now take cryptos thanks to a local startup that is working […]
Lubomir Tassev January 25, 2018 0
- Elon Musk’s $258 Billion Dogecoin Lawsuit Grows as New Defendants, DOGE Investors Join
- Crypto ATM Company Bitbase Prepares to Open Operations in Venezuela This Year
- Unstoppable Domains Review: How Does Unstoppable Domains Work?
- Elon Musk Challenges Twitter’s CEO to Public Debate on Fake Accounts and Spam Bots
- Portuguese Banks Close Accounts of Crypto Exchanges, Media Reveals