In 2014, Newsweek doxxed Dorian Nakamoto, an unassuming senior, as the creator of bitcoin. The bumbling Dorian, who claimed never to have heard of the digital currency, was besieged by journalists for days, prompting him to plot a harassment lawsuit. As introductions to bitcoin go, Dorian’s was hellish. And yet, three years on from the […]
Kai Sedgwick December 18, 2017 0
- Elon Musk’s $258 Billion Dogecoin Lawsuit Grows as New Defendants, DOGE Investors Join
- Crypto ATM Company Bitbase Prepares to Open Operations in Venezuela This Year
- Unstoppable Domains Review: How Does Unstoppable Domains Work?
- Elon Musk Challenges Twitter’s CEO to Public Debate on Fake Accounts and Spam Bots
- Portuguese Banks Close Accounts of Crypto Exchanges, Media Reveals