Despite being one of the most amazing periods of sustained gains for bitcoin, 2017 ends with the first cryptocurrency losing market share to altcoins. After falling as low as 37.9% in the last two days of 2017, the market dominance of bitcoin now stands at just 38.2% as of this writing on the first day […]
Avi Mizrahi January 1, 2018 0
- Elon Musk’s $258 Billion Dogecoin Lawsuit Grows as New Defendants, DOGE Investors Join
- Crypto ATM Company Bitbase Prepares to Open Operations in Venezuela This Year
- Unstoppable Domains Review: How Does Unstoppable Domains Work?
- Elon Musk Challenges Twitter’s CEO to Public Debate on Fake Accounts and Spam Bots
- Portuguese Banks Close Accounts of Crypto Exchanges, Media Reveals