Amazon is reportedly planning to accept bitcoin by the end of the year, after which the company will roll out support for other major cryptocurrencies. Furthermore, the company is exploring launching its own cryptocurrency. “The directive is coming from the very top … Jeff Bezos himself.” Amazon’s Crypto Project ‘Ready to Roll’ Following the news […]
Kevin Helms July 26, 2021 0
- Elon Musk’s $258 Billion Dogecoin Lawsuit Grows as New Defendants, DOGE Investors Join
- Crypto ATM Company Bitbase Prepares to Open Operations in Venezuela This Year
- Unstoppable Domains Review: How Does Unstoppable Domains Work?
- Elon Musk Challenges Twitter’s CEO to Public Debate on Fake Accounts and Spam Bots
- Portuguese Banks Close Accounts of Crypto Exchanges, Media Reveals