The Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) has announced a pilot program that will issue diplomas to 111 graduates utilizing the bitcoin blockchain. The program is the product of a partnership between the MIT Registrar’s Office and Learning Machine – a Massachusetts-based company specializing in software development. Also Read: MIT Study Shows Exclusivity Encourages Greater Bitcoin Adoption […]
Samuel Haig October 22, 2017 0
- Elon Musk Hints Everything App ‘X’ Is Coming — Says Buying Twitter Accelerates Creation of X
- Elon Musk’s $258 Billion Dogecoin Lawsuit Grows as New Defendants, DOGE Investors Join
- Crypto ATM Company Bitbase Prepares to Open Operations in Venezuela This Year
- Unstoppable Domains Review: How Does Unstoppable Domains Work?
- Elon Musk Challenges Twitter’s CEO to Public Debate on Fake Accounts and Spam Bots