The government-owned post office in Liechtenstein has begun offering a cryptocurrency exchange service. Initially, the post office in the capital city of Vaduz will sell BTC, with four more cryptocurrencies planned. The service is in partnership with Zug-based Värdex Suisse, the operator of “the largest crypto ATM network in Switzerland.” Also read: Indian Supreme Court Moves […]
Kevin Helms February 16, 2019 0
|Quotes delayed up to 2 minutes.|
- Samsung Adds Bitcoin Support to Its Blockchain Keystore
- Elon Musk Supports Yang – But Does Andrew Yang Really Support Bitcoin?
- How to Become a Blockchain Developer
- More Cities and Regions Accepting Coins for Taxes, Services
- Crypto Social Media is Breaking Free: How 10+ Blockchain Platforms Pay You to Post