The popular cryptocurrency software provider Blockchain has announced the launch of a custom hardware wallet that is exclusively tethered to the company’s flagship wallet. According to the development team behind the new hardware wallet called Lockbox, the firm collaborated with the wallet manufacturer Ledger in order to create the design. Also read: SEC Suspends Trading in […]
Jamie Redman October 25, 2018 0
- Elon Musk’s $258 Billion Dogecoin Lawsuit Grows as New Defendants, DOGE Investors Join
- Crypto ATM Company Bitbase Prepares to Open Operations in Venezuela This Year
- Unstoppable Domains Review: How Does Unstoppable Domains Work?
- Elon Musk Challenges Twitter’s CEO to Public Debate on Fake Accounts and Spam Bots
- Portuguese Banks Close Accounts of Crypto Exchanges, Media Reveals