A primary attraction of decentralized cryptocurrencies is that they’re censorship-resistant. The more centralized a coin is, the easier it is for its supply to be controlled. But there’s another problem with overly-centralized cryptocurrencies such as ripple: they risk being classified as a security, which brings all kinds of problems. Also read: Emin Gün Sirer Discusses Cryptocurrency […]
Kai Sedgwick April 6, 2018 0
|Quotes delayed up to 2 minutes.|
- Samsung Adds Bitcoin Support to Its Blockchain Keystore
- Elon Musk Supports Yang – But Does Andrew Yang Really Support Bitcoin?
- How to Become a Blockchain Developer
- More Cities and Regions Accepting Coins for Taxes, Services
- Crypto Social Media is Breaking Free: How 10+ Blockchain Platforms Pay You to Post